PDA

View Full Version : Fight Breaks out after SD/ECW Tapings!!!

That Rob
11-14-2007, 06:58 PM
Source: PWInsider.com

- After the TV tapings were over, JBL gathered John Morrison, the Miz, MVP, CM Punk, and Matt Hardy backstage. JBL went on to “dress down and berate” the Miz and Morrison for their color commentary on ECW. JBL felt that they ripped Punk apart in their commentary and made Punk look bad as opposed to them just being heels and saying bad things about him. He then yelled at them for their ring work during their match with MVP & Matt Hardy and told both Miz & Morrison to apologize to Punk, MVP & Hardy for making all 3 of them look bad.

The Miz apologized to them, but Morrison told JBL “screw you, it's none of your business, and he didn't say screw, he said another word” and said that he would apologize to them, but it had nothing to do with JBL. They went back and forth arguing and at one point Morrison shoved JBL and the agents had to come and break the dispute up.

No word on what the fallout from this situation will be.

IMO this ends any chances of John getting the ECW title back, at least for now, as JBL is highly regarded by Vince.

Bad Boy
11-14-2007, 07:25 PM
hmm... sounds interestin... lets see where this leads...

JohnCenaFan28
11-14-2007, 08:41 PM
Morrison! Why'd you do that for? But Morrison's right, JBL can't enforce something on him especially if JBL wasn't involved. I'm sure if anyone one of the wrestlers who Morrison messed up asked for an apology, he'd have given them.

mikedudelang
11-15-2007, 04:23 AM
bottom line though is that jbl has locker room respect that morrison can only dream of. if this story is true, the guy shoulda sucked it up and done the right thing. getting into a pissing match with jbl doesn't help matters. ecw is a sinking ship as is, running down the champion on tv isn't gonna make things any better for those guys or get the belt around their waists any faster.

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-15-2007, 04:31 PM
My respect for JBL just sky rocket threw the damn roof maybe it's time for the WWE to make Morrison pay his dues

Hifo
11-16-2007, 12:06 AM
Well, currently I'm hoping either of Nitro's opponents walk away with the belt rather than him (yes, I'm a Miz fan...screw you! *JBL enters and beats down Hifo for a "screw you"...and no, I never really said "screw"* :O). Nitro's attitude playing up isn't anything new though, I hope he isn't punished too bad though, he's entertaining enough, but I hope they don't put a "world" title on him again this soon...it might go to his head.

Ill Will
11-16-2007, 11:32 PM
IMO, it was none of JBL's business, but if he was going to say something, he shouldn't have been that confrontational. Not saying that Morrison reacted properly, but I would have been offended too if JBL starting yelling at me and embarrassing me backstage by yelling at me to apologize. Propz to John for at least standing up for himself and not kissing ass (a rarity in WWE).

On a related note, Miz should apologize to virtually everyone he's ever been in a ring with. He sucks THAT much.