PDA

View Full Version : HBK Speaks on Favorite Matches, Hardy, His Knee, More

Black Widow
11-16-2007, 11:17 AM
- Shawn Michaels has done another media interview this week, this time with IGN.com. Shawn speaks on some of his favorite matches, the match with Orton this Sunday and more. Here are some of the highlights:

IGN: How's the knee coming along?

HBK: It feels good. I had a couple of weeks there where it got a little dicey on me, last week and the week before, but it feels good.

IGN: Have you had to modify the way you've worked since you've come back to account for it?

HBK: Well, you know, I've made sure I've either wrapped my knees or wore my braces on interviews. I'm not gambling in any respect, but I think it's holding up fine.

IGN: Is there anyone you haven't worked with yet who you'd like to have a match with before you retire, or anyone you haven't done a program with who you'd like to work across from?

HBK: I'd love to get out there with Jeff Hardy, if we had time. I'd like to get out there with Brian or Lance too, again, if we had time. There are a number of guys I'd like to work with, but the biggest issue with me is getting time with them. The time constraints from a production standpoint don't always work with me, but hey, it's not my company, so I have no say in that. I think those time constraints keep us from seeing the talent in some guys who I know have more ability.

IGN: You look back, it's been a pretty amazing career with regards to your match quality. I know this is difficult, but if there was one match you wanted to show to people as the best example of your craft, what would it be?

HBK: It's a hard question, a really hard one. I mean, I love the Hell in the Cell match, love the Ironman match at WrestleMania, like the hour-long match with John [Cena] from TV, like the Mind Games match with Mick, like my match with Angle, I like my WrestleMania 19 match with Jericho, I mean, I like my In Your House with Jeff Jarrett. There are ones that are special to me just because of one thing in the match where I think "Wow, I really liked that".

IGN.com

JohnCenaFan28
11-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Interesting interview. Thanks.

mikedudelang
11-17-2007, 06:29 AM
suprised he didn't mention the ladder match with scott hall...

Slayer_X
11-18-2007, 06:08 AM
suprised he didn't mention the ladder match with scott hall...

yea me too . one of my favs