PDA

View Full Version : Fabio: 'clooney is a scumbag'

OMEN
11-18-2007, 03:34 PM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn441255_big.jpg
Actor FABIO has branded GEORGE CLOONEY "a low-class scumbag" after allegedly insulting female diners at a Hollywood restaurant.

The romance icon stunned diners at the swanky Madeo eaterie when he exchanged fighting words with Clooney on 2 November (07).

But Fabio insists he was defending guests at his charity function and was forced to take action when a female dining companion complained Clooney called her "a fat cow".

He says, "(George) was drunk and thought people were taking pictures of him. So I went to the table and explained to him that we were having a charity dinner and I said, 'You're more than welcome to come to my table and see if there was a picture of you.'

"I apologised and he started being rude so I put him in his place. After I put him in his place - you know I'm three times his size - he got a little scared. I went back to my table and as soon as I sit down he paid his bill, got up and he started insulting the girls. He called the women names. At that point I lost my temper. I went after him and he ran out of the restaurant.
"You have to be a low-class, scumbag to start calling a woman a name. If you're a man, you should never. You should be a gentleman. These women were with me and as a man I defend them. He was lucky he ran out of the restaurant. He's not even half a man."

Tiscali