PDA

View Full Version : WWE Making Divas Less Sexy, Chyna Speaks On Return

Black Widow
11-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Back in the spring of this year, Vince McMahon made the call to downplay the sexiness of the WWE Divas and has decided to do so again. This action is an attempt to try to book WWE in a more family friendly way since kids are a larger part of the audience and the adult audience has drifted since the Benoit murders.

There is concern within the company that the portrayal of women as sex objects would potentially backfire with so many different media pieces coming. Vince said that they are looking to attract viewers from every demo and for the creative team to not be short sighted in who potential viewers are.

-- SLAM! Wrestling is featuring a story that covers Chyna's rough road in Hollywood since leaving WWE in 2001. Chyna said the following about a possible ring return, "Well, I've never been asked. But I haven't always been treated nicely in wrestling, so I don't know why I would. And anyway, that's not my ultimate goal. The ultimate goal is to do more films."

XXKSXX
11-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Chyna was in Hollywood? How come I don't remember this?

JohnCenaFan28
11-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Chyna did movies in Hollywood:shock: Anyway, I don't want her to return, she was a huge steroid freak and she definitely can't cut that off now-a-days.

Bad Boy
11-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Chyna comin back, NOOOOOOOO!! dont want to see her back...

and the point on cuttin down the sexiness, thats a good and a dumb point... the diva's right now in WWE, all they have is sexiness, no talent... so if they make them less sexy, wat's their point in WWE, as I see, none of them can wrestle anyways...

XXKSXX
11-21-2007, 09:17 PM
^ Thats a bit harsh don't think BB?

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-21-2007, 10:35 PM
and the point on cuttin down the sexiness, thats a good and a dumb point... the diva's right now in WWE, all they have is sexiness, no talent... so if they make them less sexy, wat's their point in WWE, as I see, none of them can wrestle anyways...

Bad Boy you spoke the everlasting truth their man