PDA

View Full Version : More On Carlito Leaving, Harry Smith's Drug Test

Black Widow
11-20-2007, 10:44 PM
Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- As reported last night, it is rumored that WWE RAW superstar Carlito gave his notice to management last week. Nothing has been confirmed by World Wrestling Entertainment, but many of Carlito's colleagues believe this to be the case. In the past the RAW superstar has worked with TNA writer Dutch Mantel; therefore TNA should not be ruled out as a future option.

-- Harry Smith tested positive for Stanazolol (Winstrol V) on September 13th. Smith allegedly took the anabolic steroid while he was working developmental territories. He is scheduled to return from his suspension at the December 2nd RAW house show in Savannah, Georgia.

XXKSXX
11-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Well I guess Mr. Smith best stop tokening it. It's pretty much a given when Carlito leaves the WWE he will be signed by TNA. I wouldn't doubt that for a second.

JohnCenaFan28
11-20-2007, 11:31 PM
Carlito to TNA!...:no: Anyway, I still can't believe DH Smith got caught like on his first day...

DEMON
11-23-2007, 05:58 PM
IF,Carlito does end up going to TNA,he'll just end up being another "face in the crowd" wrestler,just like he is/was doing in WWE right now.
I'm not saying that Carlito is a bad talent,hell I think he's great on a mic,and his athletic abilities are tremendous,BUT,he'll never get the push that so many of US,the fans,think/know,that he deserves.

TNA is becoming so overcome with wrestlers anymore that it will eventually turn into a revolving door for BOTH companies sooner or later.

tommy
11-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Good. Carlito is awful on the mic, and, although a decent wreslter, his gimmick ruins any and all possible appeal that he could have. I will be glad when he is gone, and it would be stupid for TNA to pick him up. It's already pathetic how they are just sitting, waiting for scraps to drop from the table that is WWE.

On the plus side for Carlito, if he went to TNA, they would probably give him the TNA Championship before Samoa Joe...