PDA

View Full Version : Hogan Family in Denial?

Black Widow
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
TMZ put up video of Linda Hogan in a 2005 drag race with daughter Brooke in the passenger seat. After the race, Linda boasted, "I love it. The rush, the speed on the road ... racing in between all the cars, dodging the cops. It's awesome."

Just hours before Nick Hogan turned himself in on Nov. 7, ABC Action News in Tampa Bay, Fla., confronted Linda about her reckless words after the race. She's denying she ever said it, although it's clearly her on the tape, she now says, "I never said that ... I would never have said that."

Nick Hogan says he's not driving anymore. "There's no reason for me to drive. I wake up, we eat, and I drive with them to the hospital." The Hogans say that speed wasn't a factor in the John Graziano accident, instead claiming that Nick's badly injured pal, John Graziano, failed to wear a seatbelt.

tmz.com

XXKSXX
11-20-2007, 10:58 PM
Well he wasn't wherein a seat belt thats true.

JohnCenaFan28
11-21-2007, 12:24 AM
If he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and Nick didn't go over the limit, then it was all just an accident and that guy not trying to protect himself.

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Yadda yadda I'm sick and tired of hearing about the Hogans for crying out loud who gives a rat's ass about them

5be92
11-22-2007, 07:37 AM
they are just crying out for attention