PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Has Emergency Surgery

Dangerous Incorporated
11-21-2007, 06:51 AM
TAMPA, Fla. – SmackDown Superstar Matt Hardy underwent an emergency appendectomy at a Tampa area hospital tonight. Doctors expect the surgery to keep Hardy out of action anywhere from 1-3 months.

An appendectomy by definition is the removal of the appendix from the lower right area of the abdomen. Oftentimes, if the surgery is not performed immediately, severe consequences can follow.

Hardy’s emergency surgery comes less than a week after suffering a knee injury at the hands of his former partner, the United States Champion MVP. Did the attack by MVP help lead to the appendectomy that Hardy underwent tonight?

Source: WWE.com

Dylan
11-21-2007, 06:52 AM
I hope he gets better

Kaz
11-21-2007, 07:19 AM
Poor Bugger!

Bad Boy
11-21-2007, 08:44 AM
too many injuries nowadays... hope Matt gets back soon, not like he was an important part of SD...

THE REDNECK BADASS
11-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Damn poor Matt he has the worst luck of them all hope he recovers so he can capture the United States Champion

legolas4792
11-21-2007, 07:31 PM
thats not really the worst of luck that is a pretty common thing hopefully he will get a good return push

JohnCenaFan28
11-21-2007, 08:30 PM
I hope he gets better soon. I hate hearing about injured wrestlers:(

XXKSXX
11-21-2007, 09:04 PM
Well when u put in the wellness policy that includes painkillers. This is going to keep happening. Before people didn't need time off to heal they would just pop some pills. Now u can't do that so they actually have to take time off.

On Matt's Surgery that has nothing to do with what MVP did to him. What Matt had to have is very common. It's not like open heart surgery or something lol.