PDA

View Full Version : Bret Hart update, Blame for screwjob shifted, etc

legolas4792
11-26-2007, 12:35 AM
- Bret Hart's book "Hitman: My Real Life in the Cartoon World of Wrestling" continues to sell well in Canada after being out for a month. Hart's book is #10 on Amazon.ca's overall bestselling books list. It's also #3 on the bestselling biographies list and #1 on the sports list.

Still no update on when Bret's book will release in the U.S.

- Speaking of Bret's book, in it he seems to shift the blame for the Montreal Screwjob from Vince McMahon and Shawn Michaels to Triple H. Although the blame for the Screwjob has been passed around numerous times over the years, it does explain Bret's wife's reaction towards Triple H backstage on the Wrestling with Shadows documentary.

JohnCenaFan28
11-26-2007, 12:49 AM
Hmm. Interesting, but Bret Hart is still an idiot...:no:

XXKSXX
11-26-2007, 09:49 PM
I'm starting to believe that their really wasn't a screw job. I'm starting to think this could be a work. It's hard to say thou. The only way we will really find out what happen is if all party's come clean.

Bad Boy
11-26-2007, 09:53 PM
which will never happen, after knowin Vince and Triple H... well, its a thing of over a decade ago, and it's still hot news.. shows that olden WWE days were gold, now, they just plain unimportant...

XXKSXX
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
I agree BB the Golden Oldies lol.