PDA

View Full Version : HHH vs HBK at Mania?, Randy Orton news, WWE in Brazil

legolas4792
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
-- Sources backstage WWE say that Triple H wants to ultimately work as a heel in the company and eventually feud with former WWE Champion John Cena. With Cena not being able to work WrestleMania this year, there has been an idea about Triple H turning on Shawn Michaels to headline this year’s big event.

-- Shawn Michaels has told a lot of people lately that he sees a lot of himself in Randy Orton when he was Orton’s age. Whether or not Michaels is implicating that Orton is a jerk (which Michaels will admit to being then) is unknown but HBK has said that he has seen Orton improving for the better.

-- WWE has finalized a major television deal in Brazil. Shane McMahon and Carl DeMarco were sent to the country a few weeks ago to oversee the operation. WWE has been working on the Brazil market for a while now. Shawn McMahon, John Cena, The Great Khali, and Melina will be sent to Sao Paolo on November 29th to do promotional work.

Bad Boy
11-26-2007, 10:01 PM
HHH vs. HBK at Wrestlemania? hmmm... sounds good, they have had some amazing storylines, and feuds together... will be interesting to see...

JohnCenaFan28
11-26-2007, 11:31 PM
"Shawn McMahon":haha:
Anyway, I hope it ends up being HHH vs HBK, I'd love for HHH to be heel again.

lɐuǝɯo⊥ǝɥԀ
11-26-2007, 11:44 PM
HBK Vs HHH at WM24 will be awesome because they are good friends as will know how to put on a good match no matter the stipulations

Kage
11-27-2007, 12:42 AM
HHH vs. HBK sounds great, but wasnt it also said that the Rock may return and feud with HBK till Mania? I dont know about you guys but id rather see HBK vs The Rock than HBK vs HHH.

XXKSXX
11-27-2007, 01:50 AM
I think HHH will always pretty much be a tweener. If he changes to heel, cool it does suit his character better.

5be92
11-27-2007, 03:01 PM
as always, we'll just have to wait and see