PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Big TNA Meeting - Top Star Quits Today

Black Widow
12-03-2007, 11:42 PM
The Pro Wrestling Torch is reporting that TNA President Dixie Carter held a meeting today offering everyone in their company a release if they wanted. Only Senshi aka Low Ki took up Carter's offer.

Senshi was one of the 4 "winners" of the Feast or Fired match, so he will be announced as the person who drew the pink slip.

24wrestling.com

XXKSXX
12-03-2007, 11:48 PM
Well I can see how he would want his release, he had a big push when he first came back to TNA. Since then he's pretty much not been used. I'm not really a big fan of this guy and never really took to him. I wonder where he's going to go now?

Thanks for the news Ryan.

Flair Country
12-04-2007, 01:14 AM
This makes me sad. :( I know exactly where he'll end up, a little company called Ring of Honor!

W-OLF
12-04-2007, 01:20 AM
Sucks TNA had talent like that and let it slip out of there fingers.

Flair Country
12-04-2007, 01:30 AM
Sucks TNA had talent like that and let it slip out of there fingers.

Yeah aint that the truth. I'm hoping that this is just a rash decision and once cooler heads prevail he'll return to the roster.

XXKSXX
12-04-2007, 01:45 AM
I wouldn't count on it FC.

JohnCenaFan28
12-04-2007, 03:16 AM
He's quitting, if he was not being used much I'm sure he'd want to quit...

Vick Diesel
12-04-2007, 04:08 AM
I'm really happy that Senshi is gone,..in my opinion there was to much hype when he came to TNA,..I really haven't been satisfied with him since he's been in TNA, and I was really hopin that he was the one who was gonna be fired anyway,..this is the best knews I've heard today! :cheers: