PDA

View Full Version : HHH Talking Bad & Joking Behind Y2J's Back, More

Black Widow
12-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- At the 11/19 Raw show -- the night in which Chris Jericho returned -- Triple H was joking with a number of the younger wrestlers about how they should be really excited for the next round of house shows. When asked why, he said that there would be nothing but sellouts now that "the savior" has arrived. He also said something similar to Shawn Michaels, telling him that he should work house shows again because Chris Jericho "was back to save wrestling." Michaels didn't really respond to Triple H's comment as he didn't laugh about it nor respond to it negatively. Of course, Triple H was being sarcastic with his comments. He was telling people that Ric Flair's return will mean more money than Jericho's return.

Internally, some people believe Triple H's comparison was counterproductive. It was also noted that he never does this sort of stuff at the arena to co-workers, but Jericho of all people got him to do it. If he does, it's only with the inner circle of WWE. On the other hand, Stephanie McMahon was giving the impression at television that she is very supportive of Chris Jericho.

Kaz
12-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Those comments seem fair with Jericho's new gimmick.

JohnCenaFan28
12-09-2007, 12:06 AM
I guess Triple H really doesn't like Jericho for some reason...:think:

tommy
12-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Triple H is a dick...

Kage
12-09-2007, 01:59 AM
^^^ My thoughts exactly.

bigdaddybaughman
12-09-2007, 02:43 AM
triple h is hust tired of people coming back and getting a shot like jerico and before him the rock just for coming back instead of working for it

Kaz
12-09-2007, 02:46 AM
Triple H is a dick...

But a hot one!

redmustangpony
12-09-2007, 01:59 PM
perhaps giving the world title back to tripleH for the umptenth time would make him feel better.

bigdaddybaughman
12-09-2007, 09:00 PM
it most likely would make him happy but you can't argue that jerico don't desevers a title shota fter what 2 matches.

JohnCenaFan28
12-09-2007, 11:32 PM
Triple H is a dick...

For once I agree with tommy:eek:

XXKSXX
12-11-2007, 05:51 AM
Triple H maybe a dick but he's a rich one and he holds lots of power in the wrestling business. Also if Triple H is as bad as everybody makes him out to be Randy most likely wouldn't be champion right now.

Also I can argue that Y2J shouldn't get a title shot. He comes back and gets a title shot when he hasn't been around for 2 years. That means u should start at the bottom. Have a few matches and be around at least a couple of months. At least Orton is probably going to keep his belt some how or I hope so.