PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Wasn't Drinking Beer, Hulk Hogan's Promo, More

Black Widow
12-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Partial Source: PWInsider.com

- There have been several reports from fans claiming that CM Punk was seen drinking a Miller Lite beer at the conclusion of Monday’s RAW. This of course would go against his straight edge gimmick/lifestyle. As it turns out the ECW Champion was actually drinking a Pepsi. William Regal was shown drinking a Coca Cola while Bob Backlund was drinking a bottle of water.

- Several people backstage at RAW on Monday found Hulk Hogan’s promo praising WWE to be hilarious. For those that do not remember, Hogan has completely bashed WWE lately especially when he couldn’t get what he wanted to appear at WrestleMania.

- Medialife has released their weekly look at cable ratings for the week ending on December 9th. RAW held the 10th and 11th spots on the ad-supported prime time series list. It will do much better next week give the high rating for Monday's show.

- Speaking of ratings, according to The Hollywood Reporter, Monday’s RAW was the highest rated three hour special to date for World Wrestling Entertainment.

- Several readers have sent word that you can actually go to the Itunes web site and purchase Jillian Hall's Christmas Album. It contains five tracks which includes the following songs: Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas, Jingle Bell Rock, I'll Be Home For Christmas, Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree and The Christmas Song.

JohnCenaFan28
12-13-2007, 05:58 PM
^ I have the album:shifty: Anyway, Hogan's just praising them because he needs money so hopefully they would take him back...:no:

mikedudelang
12-13-2007, 07:51 PM
i like hogan's macho man "oooo yeah" reference.

Ill Will
12-13-2007, 08:49 PM
lol @ Punk drinking Pepsi

Several people backstage at RAW on Monday found Hulk Hogan’s promo praising WWE to be hilarious.As did I. Hogan is such a hypocrite.

XXKSXX
12-14-2007, 03:20 AM
I smell a come back.....LOL

Flair Country
12-14-2007, 04:21 AM
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one that smelled the cheese going on while Hulk was kissing Vince's ass! :)