PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kennedy's Situation in WWE, Tazz To SD, More News

OMEN
12-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Sources: PWInsider, F4Wonline.com

- As previously posted, JBL will be returning to the ring as an active competitor on the RAW brand and Tazz will be taking his place alongside Michael Cole on SmackDown. There's a chance WWE will rotate the position on SmackDown previously held by JBL and try out different people until they find the right one.

No word yet on who will replace Tazz on ECW, if anyone, but with the Holidays coming up, WWE has some time to figure it all out. The next set of ECW and SmackDown tapings isn't until 12/30 in Richmond, VA.

- The general feeling within WWE on Mr. Kennedy is that his current program with Shawn Michaels is sort of a "sink or swim" situation for him and if he doesn't step up, he'll be reduced to working mid-card matches for the rest of the near future. Sources say Kennedy is listening to any and everyone for advice on how to improve his skills in the ring. Kennedy is said to have little confidence in his own skills as a performer, which could be the reason he has been trying new finishers and new things in the ring. Kennedy used to be close with Steve Austin, but Austin recently said in a media interview that Kennedy is listening to too many people.

Ill Will
12-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Sources say Kennedy is listening to any and everyone for advice on how to improve his skills in the ring.Here' some advice Ken: stop botching the simplest maneuvers.

He can't even go over the top rope properly. HBK had to basically hold his hand through every meeting they've had. I just don't think he has enough focus, and definitely not enough to be in a PPV main event any time soon.

JohnCenaFan28
12-21-2007, 03:55 AM
I think Kennedy is getting maybe nervous that he'll lose his last chance to get to main event status and that's why he's been screwing up so much. I hope he fixes himself whatever way possible and gets to where he truly belongs!

willpro256
12-21-2007, 07:25 PM
try try try !!!!!!!!!!

mikedudelang
12-24-2007, 04:33 PM
the bottom line is that kennedy is a great mouthpiece with so-so ring skills. put him in the ring like shawn michaels or hhh and it's quite glaring how far he is frm being 'the man'. i like kennedy a lot but he may just be one of those tully blanchard types...perfect for smaller belts and tag titles but not made for the world championship. it's not a knock...not everyone can wear the belt.