PDA

View Full Version : SD Star Heel Turn, Taker/Khali, Double Show, Edge-Heads

Black Widow
12-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Partial source: PWInsider.com

- The tag team formerly known as The Major Brothers will now be called Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins and are being pushed as fans and acquaintances of Edge, or his "Edge-heads."

- WWE's RAW brand will be running two shows on the same day in Poughkeepsie, NY on 1/5 at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center. The names appearing at the shows will be the same but the line-ups for each show should be different. The shows begin at 2:30PM and 7:30PM.

- It looks like Chuck Palumbo will be making a heel turn by looking at the line-up for an upcoming SmackDown/ECW live show on 12/17 at the Izod Center. It also appears that The Undertaker may work a program with The Great Khali. Most other SD/ECW line-ups for the next few weeks should be similar to this one. Matches that are scheduled:

*Tommy Dreamer vs. Elijah Burke
*Christmas Bikini Contest with Kelly Kelly, Victoria, Layla and Michelle McCool
*Jimmy Yang & Jamie Noble vs. Mark Henry & Chuck Palumbo
*John Morrison & The Miz vs. Jesse & Festus
*Kane vs. Big Daddy V
*An open challenge from MVP to any WWE Superstar
*CM Punk vs. Chavo Guerrero
*The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali
*Edge with Zach & Curt vs. Batista in a Last Man Standing match
*Appearance by Teddy Long and more.

JohnCenaFan28
12-22-2007, 08:06 PM
I like the Major Brothers now as Edge's "Edge-Heads":) I didn't like them before:P

Kage
12-23-2007, 01:20 AM
I like the Major Brothers now as Edge's "Edge-Heads":) I didn't like them before:P

I never really liked them either, but im liking how Edge is doin on SD. except for the Vickie Guerrero thing, that disgusting.

)85(
12-23-2007, 05:01 AM
Jimmy Yang & Jamie Noble vs. Mark Henry & Chuck Palumbo
<.< is Jimmy now in ECW....i havn't seen reports of him being in SD for a few weeks.

i've seen jimmy in two ECW shows. not sure though. i havn't downloaded SD because he's not on there.

Voodoo
12-23-2007, 08:07 AM
- WWE's RAW brand will be running two shows on the same day in Poughkeepsie, NY on 1/5 at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center. The names appearing at the shows will be the same but the line-ups for each show should be different. The shows begin at 2:30PM and 7:30PM.

I'd pay to see the tickets sales for the 2:30 show on a weekday. What are they thinking?!

Pepsi Plunge
12-23-2007, 11:28 AM
Jimmy Yang & Jamie Noble vs. Mark Henry & Chuck Palumbo
<.< is Jimmy now in ECW....i havn't seen reports of him being in SD for a few weeks.

i've seen jimmy in two ECW shows. not sure though. i havn't downloaded SD because he's not on there.

hey, remember ECW superstars can appear on SmackDown! Now and SmackDown! Superstars can appear on ECW now.

Anyways, I'm glad that the Major Brothers are Edge-Heads now :) because like Eel, I never liked them before.

I was expecting a Chuck Palumbo heel turn since over here near Belfast, he faced Finlay in a match after he screwed him the night before in Finlay's match against The Great Khali.

What the hell are they thinking, holding two shows on one day. :no:

)85(
12-23-2007, 12:36 PM
hey, remember ECW superstars can appear on SmackDown! Now and SmackDown! Superstars can appear on ECW now.

<.< i know. i just havn't read about Jimmy being back on SD for awhile.
:boy: i don't really download shows unless he's on the show. :popcorn: i can watch every other wrestling show but SD because we don't subcribe to that chennle it's on. :thud: