PDA

View Full Version : The Rock/Austin Bashed, ECW 15 Minutes of Fame, More

Black Widow
01-02-2008, 03:45 PM
Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- WWE is currently looking for new Hispanic wrestlers to add to the roster, especially ones who are bilingual. This could be one of the factors that helped former TNA wrestler Apolo get his WWE developmental deal recently.

- WWE Films' The Condemned starring Steve Austin was ranked the #3 worst movie of '07 by ComingSoon.net's "Terrible 25 of '07."

The Game Plan, starring The Rock was ranked the #22 worst movie of the year while another movie starring The Rock, Southland Tales, was ranked the worst movie of '07.

- As announced on ECW last night, WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz will defend their belts next week against Jimmy Wang and Shannon Moore in a "15 Minutes of Fame" match.

JohnCenaFan28
01-02-2008, 04:45 PM
I hope Miz and Morrison lose it(due to Miz) so that Morrison can go back to singles.

Ill Will
01-03-2008, 10:47 AM
- WWE is currently looking for new Hispanic wrestlers to add to the roster, especially ones who are bilingual. This could be one of the factors that helped former TNA wrestler Apolo get his WWE developmental deal recently.
WWE seems to really be trying to bank on this whole expansion in to South America. I can't say I blame them. It's a good way to bring in more $.

Mysterious
01-03-2008, 06:35 PM
I've seen The Game Plan, I didn't think it was bad, but oh well. I'd watch Southland Tales, just to see if it is really that bad. The Condemned would've been looked at as good if it were a non-wrestler playing the role, I assume that critics just go into a movie thinking it'll be bad because a wrestler is the main character, I really enjoyed the Condemned though, I guess i'm the only one.

About the ECW Match, I hope Shannon Moore and Jimmy Wang Yang can somehow defeat the WWE Tag Team Champions and possibly bring them back to Smackdown because as it stands right now, Morrison and The Miz aren't doing anything for the titles.