PDA

View Full Version : Major Backstage incedent between Orton, HBK and Umaga in Iraq

That Rob
01-08-2008, 01:55 AM
Just surfaced today:

Source: WrestlingObserver.com Newsletter

After a backstage incident in Iraq, there are several people within WWE who now see Randy Orton as something of a locker room leader. Orton is viewed as one of the few guys who don’t take crap from HHH and Shawn Michaels.

The backstage incident in Iraq, of all places, involved Umaga having tights made for his match and the seamstress telling him he couldn’t use those colors because they are HHH’s colors, but he insisted on it.

Michaels threw a fit about Umaga’s tights when he saw him go through the curtain and Orton was the only one who stood up for Umaga. Orton is said to have the same attitude that Michaels used to, but since Orton has stood up to people that a lot of the locker room doesn’t like, and knows they would loose their jobs if they stood up to them, Orton has become popular.

And people wonder why I can't stand HBK, IT'S FUCKING WRESTLING TIGHTS GROW UP!!! Triple H's color's, WTF since when did color's become one person's?

Seriously HBK hasn't changed he's still a whiney, crying bitch when he or Trips don't get their way.

Big Evil
01-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow man that says something about Randy. That shows he isn't going to lay down and let those two run the show. Perhaps he can steer away from the past problems and become a respectable guy backstage.

deadmanwalkin
01-08-2008, 02:27 AM
wow i agree wit chu there

thats pathetic

Velvet_Revolver963
01-08-2008, 03:45 AM
god forbid another wrestler wear black and green

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2008, 05:10 AM
I can't believe HBK would complain about colours...:eek: That's just plain stupid, kudos to Orton:)

iMatt
01-08-2008, 05:20 AM
Wow Orton turning around for the betetr rememeber when there were reports of him beign a real douche backstage but right there was Orton standing up for somethign so trivial HBK come on dude what is with that?

That Rob
01-08-2008, 06:50 AM
I'll tell you what's up with that...HBK is a child trapped in a man's body.

Bad Boy
01-08-2008, 08:49 AM
Wow, a new found respect for Orton, but i still hate his in ring gimmick, and yeah I agree, take it to Shawn and Hunter... show them that they are not the people who run the show

Brandon
01-08-2008, 10:24 AM
That is bull. Orton was good too stand up HBK. That lowers the standard for him in my book. Bloody tights. Get a life HBK. Was HHH complaiing no, then why should HBK complain

sinistrechicano
01-08-2008, 02:43 PM
yeah thats cool for randy to do that

Ill Will
01-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Wow man that says something about Randy. That shows he isn't going to lay down and let those two run the show. Perhaps he can steer away from the past problems and become a respectable guy backstage.Doubtful.

Orton's still the same prick. This really just sounds like way too much drama, and I think some of, if not most of it, has been sensationalized to make the story more "colorful". If any of the mentioned wrestlers were interviewed on the subject, they probably would deny any of this ever happened.