PDA

View Full Version : WWE Releases List Of 15 Reasons Why Nitro Failed

Black Widow
01-08-2008, 12:44 PM
Continuing their trend of bashing WCW and Eric Bischoff at every available opportunity, WWE's '15 Years of Raw' special magazine features a list on the top 15 reasons why WCW Monday Nitro failed. Disco Inferno is the lone subject pictured in the feature. Here is the complete list from WWE Magazine:

15 Reasons Nitro Failed: Nothing compares to these shameful people and moments.

15. Tony Schiavone
14. nWo 2000
13. Anti-American Jim Duggan
12. Chavo Guerrero & Pepe
11. Vince Russo in the Pope Mobile
10. Matches in the Mall of America
09. Finger Poke of Doom (Kevin Nash drops to the mat to lose his title after Hulk Hogan pokes him on 1/4/99 Nitro)
08. The Magnificent Seven (2001 faction consisting of Ric Flair, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell and Road Warrior Animal)
07. "Crazy" Ric Flair
06. New Blood vs. The Millionaires
05. Steve "Mongo" McMichael
04. Disco Inferno (pictured)
03. One Warrior Nation (short-lived 1998 faction consisting of Ultimate Warrior and The Disciple a.k.a. Brutus Beefcake)
02. Misfits in Action (2000 faction consisting of Hugh Morrus, Lash LeRoux, The Wall, Chavo Guerrero, Booker T, Tylene "Major Gunns" Buck and Vam Hammer)
01. David Arquette

pwheadlines.com

sinistrechicano
01-08-2008, 02:41 PM
thats pretty funny, they should of added when wcw revealed mick foley as champion

Bad Boy
01-08-2008, 05:47 PM
lmao @ no. 9...

That Rob
01-08-2008, 07:58 PM
LMAO at #15

But didn't HHH/HBK do something similar in 1997, with a finger poke to win a title...weird that that would be a reason WCW failed.

Ill Will
01-08-2008, 11:35 PM
Continuing their trend of bashing WCW and Eric Bischoff at every available opportunity, WWE's '15 Years of Raw' special magazine features a list on the top 15 reasons why WCW Monday Nitro failed. Disco Inferno is the lone subject pictured in the feature. Here is the complete list from WWE Magazine:

15 Reasons Nitro Failed: Nothing compares to these shameful people and moments.

15. Tony Schiavone
14. nWo 2000
13. Anti-American Jim Duggan
12. Chavo Guerrero & Pepe
11. Vince Russo in the Pope Mobile
10. Matches in the Mall of America
09. Finger Poke of Doom (Kevin Nash drops to the mat to lose his title after Hulk Hogan pokes him on 1/4/99 Nitro)
08. The Magnificent Seven (2001 faction consisting of Ric Flair, Scott Steiner, Rick Steiner, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger, Buff Bagwell and Road Warrior Animal)
07. "Crazy" Ric Flair
06. New Blood vs. The Millionaires
05. Steve "Mongo" McMichael
04. Disco Inferno (pictured)
03. One Warrior Nation (short-lived 1998 faction consisting of Ultimate Warrior and The Disciple a.k.a. Brutus Beefcake)
02. Misfits in Action (2000 faction consisting of Hugh Morrus, Lash LeRoux, The Wall, Chavo Guerrero, Booker T, Tylene "Major Gunns" Buck and Vam Hammer)
01. David Arquette

pwheadlines.comWhen I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was talking about Johnny Nitro.

Anyway, #2 is complete bullshit. I enjoyed the MIA. #5 is very true though. He might have literally been the worst wrestler I've ever seen. He makes The Great Khali look like Bret Hart.

JohnCenaFan28
01-08-2008, 11:46 PM
LOL, when they announced Foley as champion should have been there lol. And the thread title also made me think about Johnny Nitro:hmm: