PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Multi-Times Champion Returning to WWE Finally Revealed

Dangerous Incorporated
01-13-2008, 04:07 AM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

We reported earlier that The Wrestling Observer Newsletter had noted a big name of WWE's past - a multi-champion superstar was set to return with the company.

The January 14 edition of the Newsletter confirms that former multi-time WWE Champion Paul Wight - The Big Show - has either signed with the company or has agreed to a deal, and will be starting full-time very soon.

Big Show is down to 440 lbs after leaving pro wrestling to rest, and pursue a possible career in boxing, which obviously included boxing training that got him in quite a good shape. Dave Meltzer also mentions in the Observer that a part of his boxing deal was that Hulk Hogan was to be his "front man" acting like a manager in wrestling for him by doing promos and appearances. This was also the main reason many boxing promoters were actually interested in Big Show and paying him so much money to learn the sport. These plans, however, fell apart at some point, and Show realized that at his age, boxing might not be the right direction to go anyway. There have also been no recent updates or even talks of Hogan doing his own wrestling tour - a very discussed topic of the past. Hence with nothing on the horizon, Big Show is back with WWE.

legolas4792
01-13-2008, 04:15 AM
if this is true that is awesome news thanks dangerous inc for posting it

Kellie
01-13-2008, 04:48 AM
Lets hope its true, would be great to see him back

JohnCenaFan28
01-13-2008, 05:18 AM
Big Show returning!? Alright!

Bad Boy
01-13-2008, 05:51 AM
will be good news, and after reducin so much in weight, will be nice to see him back

Megan
01-13-2008, 06:00 AM
Big show? Oh Boy i really hope this is true.

ironicicon
01-13-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm actually pretty excited about this. Didn't think I would be, but I am. I wonder what kind of program they're going to put him in and hopefully, it won't be one like that of an Andre the Giant-type of attraction like I read somewhere he was supposed to be a while back. In any case, good to have him back.

Ill Will
01-13-2008, 08:49 AM
The thing I like about Big Show is that while his main attribute has always been his size, he really does have everything it takes to entertain people in the ring. He's got a great personality, he always genuinely seems happy to be in the ring, and he's got the psychology of pro wrestling down (he really know how to tell a story). In my opinion, he never should have left, and considering that he's a bit smaller and faster now, WWE and it's fans will be welcoming him back with open arms.

redmustangpony
01-13-2008, 03:17 PM
i hope this is true.that wuold be awesome to have the big show back in the ring

The Major
01-14-2008, 11:50 PM
wellllll well its the big show!

finally. we have a decent enough guy back, surely he cant wrestle that well, but he entertains and is a hell of a lot better than some people. mentioning no names cena.

would be good to get him back,. and a possibly title run. id like to see a orton/show fued.

mikedudelang
01-15-2008, 06:14 AM
big show brings a ton of charisma to the thing...the guy can be really funny when he's put in that position or, he can be a total monster when put in that role. the dude is flexible and it'll be great to have him back in the ring.