PDA

View Full Version : WWE Cancels Sting & Macho Man DVD's

Flair Country
01-16-2008, 01:57 AM
According to the Wrestling Observer the Sting and Randy Savage DVDs that were scheduled for release this year are cancelled.

Kevin Dunn was told to create a list of "big names" that WWE could release DVDs for. Among the other names he came up with were Steve Austin, The Rock and Mr. Perfect.

Vince McMahon nixed the Sting and Savage DVDs because he still wants nothing to do with Savage and Sting recently signed a new deal with TNA.

TNAWrestlingNews

JohnCenaFan28
01-16-2008, 02:48 AM
Well, I'd rather a Rock, Austin and Mr. Perfect DVD than a Sting one(I barely know Sting)

Punisher
01-16-2008, 02:58 AM
i was actually looking foward to it

bigdaddybaughman
01-16-2008, 05:21 AM
i was also hoping for a sting dvd that wasnt just tna bull

Vick Diesel
01-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Vince McMahon is just an ignorant and jealous piece of garbage, and that's why he won't produce Sting's DVD cause Sting signed a new deal with TNA,..that's what Vince is all about the almighty $$$$$$$$$$ and since Sting wants nothin to do with the WWE or Vince,..well u all get the picture!

I was also lookin forward to Sting's DVD, and I sure as hell won't buy any of the other wrestler's DVD's as I could care less about them! :furious:

Flair Country
01-16-2008, 02:44 PM
I would have liked to have seen a Sting DVD as well, especially with a lot of the older footage in WCW.

But I was looking forward to that Macho Man DVD 10 times more!! He was my favorite wrestler growing up as a kid and I haven't found any footage of his that was worth a damn. Vince just get over yourself and release that Macho Man DVD...Dig It!

flamesoffury
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Vince McMahon is just an ignorant and jealous piece of garbage, and that's why he won't produce Sting's DVD cause Sting signed a new deal with TNA,..that's what Vince is all about the almighty $$$$$$$$$$ and since Sting wants nothin to do with the WWE or Vince,..well u all get the picture!

I was also lookin forward to Sting's DVD, and I sure as hell won't buy any of the other wrestler's DVD's as I could care less about them! :furious:

Why would you release a dvd of a superstar who works for your rival? Even if the money is coming your way. It would only attract more attention to Sting which would attract more attention to TNA. TNA sucks anyways and so does Sting. There's nothing special about the guy. His character is badass, but he is an okay wrestler.

Ill Will
01-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Well, I'd rather a Rock, Austin and Mr. Perfect DVD than a Sting one(I barely know Sting)With all seriousness and sincerity, I feel sorry for you. You don't know what you've missed. Please go watch some old WCW PPVs from the early to mid 90's.