PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Injured, Thorn Babyface Turn, Cryme Tyme Back?

Black Widow
01-18-2008, 09:29 PM
Source - PWInsider

-- WWE SmackDown superstar Kenny Dykstra is out of action nursing a knee injury. No word yet on how severe is it.

-- Talk is going around the WWE locker room about re-packaging ECW's Kevin Thorn as a babyface. He was sent down to developmental to work on it earlier this week.

-- Shad Gaspard of the former WWE Cryme Tyme tag team was working down in Ohio Valley Wrestling this week.

-- The WWE house show scheduled for March 10th, 2008 in Moline, Illinois has been postponed for an undisclosed reason. No word yet on when it will be rescheduled.

Ill Will
01-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Godammit WWE.

Stop "repackaging" Kevin Fertig. He was awesome as Mordecai. He was awesome as Seven. He was awesome as Kevin Thorn, and I was starting to like his new DragonballZ look. Why must he keep changing?!? Just let him do one thing for a while, give him a push, and see where it goes. It's amazing all the stuff they've tried with this guy, and yet Cody Rhodes has the most bland character ever.

Kage
01-18-2008, 10:31 PM
I liked the vampire gimmick. Never should have changed that as far as im concerned. Hopefully this will work well for him and they'll stop changing his gimmick.

JohnCenaFan28
01-18-2008, 10:39 PM
The vampire gimmick rocked especially if Ariel, Thorn and Gangrel became a faction but noooo WWE knows exactly how to ruin a good faction:sad:

Punisher
01-19-2008, 04:19 AM
^ that would habve been sweet knowing how hot Shelly is :drool:

DEMON
01-19-2008, 06:32 AM
yeah I was really starting to enjoy the vampire gimmick,and they had to go and re-do his gimmick,which is just horrible now.
I think he pulled off the vampire thing pretty well,and his wrestling abilties have come quite a long way since his days as Mordecai,not that he was a bad wrestler back then,just saying they hacve improved over the years.