PDA

View Full Version : A big chat with Big Dave Batista

Black Widow
01-24-2008, 03:48 PM
http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/6113/dave682x400403116ajs2.jpg

DAVE BATISTA is one of the most honest stars in the wrestling business, always giving straight answers to straight questions.

So when the WWE world champion came into town to record our latest WrestleCast – we knew it was going to be a good one.

And Big Dave didn’t disappoint – speaking openly about his relationship with gorgeous Diva Melina, the murders committed by his pal Chris Benoit and giving his appraisal of other wrestlers.

The Animal also gave us a glimpse into the inner workings of the wrestling business, telling of the ‘present’ Undertaker gave him at Cyber Sunday and revealing what was really meant to happen at the 2005 Royal Rumble between him and John Cena.

You can hear the full 35 minute interview for FREE by selecting one of the links below.

Download and Listen to the Interview (http://exodus.interoutemediaservices.com/dyn/f0a1474e-3ef6-4dfd-a263-43acce8bea8c/download/id/default.aspx/Batista.mp3)

Dave’s new book Batista Unleashed is out now. He is fighting Undertaker and Edge in the main event of WWE Armageddon. The PPV airs on Sunday December 16 at 1am on Sky Box Office with repeats through the week.

Here are just a few of his best quotes on his colleagues from our latest WrestleCast:

Melina – “It started out completely innocently, but I just fell in love with her. It’s been on and off for a long time and I still love her to death. But I can’t see us getting married. I still don’t think I’m over my ex-wife.”

Randy Orton – “I told Randy I’m so proud of him, he’s finally found himself as a person and as a wrestler. He was lost for a while, he didn’t know who he was or who his character was. I think he’s going to carry this business for a long time.”

Great Khali – “I didn’t think he deserved the world championship. I don’t want to say it made me sick to my stomach to see the title in his hands, but it really did make me sick to my stomach.”

Vince McMahon – “He’s just a regular guy. Everybody’s terrified of him at first, but Vince wants you to be comfortable with him. He’s very intimidating, especially when he’s p***ed at you, but at the same time he doesn’t make you feel like he’s your boss.”

Chris Benoit – “We were very close. It’s a pretty big statement, but I always tell people Chris was the most honourable man I’ve ever met up until the day he killed his family.”

TheSun.co.uk

legolas4792
01-24-2008, 05:14 PM
pretty cool im kinda confused why they censored pissed though

JohnCenaFan28
01-24-2008, 10:51 PM
Thanks for this.