PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Current WrestleMania 24 Plans

Black Widow
02-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Source: F4Wonline

- Early plans for WrestleMania 24 have Triple H facing John Cena for the WWE Title, which would mean Triple H wins the Elimination Chamber and Cena takes the belt from Orton at No Way Out. There also has been rumblings of a 3-way with Orton, Triple H and Cena at WrestleMania. Either way, Triple H is likely to be wrestling for the gold in the main event at WrestleMania. It's being said Triple H has been politicking backstage in WWE very hard since the Rumble on Sunday night.

The expected SmackDown main event is still Edge vs. The Undertaker, which would mean both men win their matches at No Way Out. MVP vs. Matt Hardy for the WWE United States Championship is still being planned and of course the Money in the Bank match. The rest of the big stars such as Hardy, Kennedy and Orton (if he's not in the main event) are expected to be thrown into the MITB match.

What about Mr. McMahon at WrestleMania? There has been talk of doing something between him and Finlay over Hornswoggle, although not necessarily a singles match. Match ideas that have been thrown around are Vince vs. Mick Foley, Foley vs. Shane McMahon or Finlay & Foley vs. Shane & Vince.

buzzsaw89
02-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Jeez, Jeff Hardy has got to be feeling mighty pissed right about now.
POSTAL RAMPAGE!!!!!

JohnCenaFan28
02-01-2008, 06:00 PM
I can't believe Jeff wasn't ME'ing WM24...

Bad Boy
02-01-2008, 06:24 PM
way to go Ryan... u made an exact double post of mine :P

tommy
02-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Jeff will have the best chance of winning the MITB match. I mean, Jeff Hardy is one of my favorites, but did you really think he'd be in the main event picture for a long time to come? He proved that he is ready to take the next step, so he will be up there soon, but not yet.

Ill Will
02-01-2008, 11:03 PM
MITB participants: Jeff Hardy, Kennedy, Benjamin, Mysterio, Punk, and Carlito.

With either Hardy or Punk as the winner.

munee
02-02-2008, 09:47 AM
then what about john's royal rumble chance thing?

he'll just throw it away?

.King
02-02-2008, 04:44 PM
then what about john's royal rumble chance thing?

he'll just throw it away?

He's using it at No Way Out, and man I hate cena's return, he broke a 20 year tradition because he's a gayass. Well other stuff looks really cool, but who's gonnna end Flair's Career at WM?

Bad Boy
02-02-2008, 04:55 PM
well at NWO Flair is facing Kennedy, and Flair will beat Kennedy... so it might be Kennedy getting one more shot at WM and ending Flair's career, or it can be Michaels which will be a great match...

and Cena cashin it in early sux... cuz it means he'll get the title at NWO, and Cena as champ is going to suck again

tommy
02-02-2008, 05:59 PM
He's using it at No Way Out, and man I hate cena's return, he broke a 20 year tradition because he's a gayass. Well other stuff looks really cool, but who's gonnna end Flair's Career at WM?

Are you stupid? 20 year tradition? 1999: Vince McMahon wins the Royal Rumble, does not get a wrestlemania title shot. 1997: Steve Austin won the Royal Rumble, did not get a wrestlemania title shot. 1992: Ric Flair won the belt itself from the Royal Rumble match. 1990: Hulk Hogan already held the championship when he won the Royal Rumble. 1989: Big Jon Stud won the Royal Rumble, was a special referee in a random match at Wrestlemania. 1988: Jim Duggan won the Royal Rumble match, did not get a shot at the title.

Don't pretend like Cena is the only time it didn't happen. There are SIX other instances. Also, don't blame it on Cena, as it is not his fault. Do you really think Cena wanted to move up the title match, or do you think a certain husband to a McMahon wanted it moved up so he could win a title shot (and possibly the Title from Cena himself at Wrestlemania)?

Black Widow
02-02-2008, 09:13 PM
way to go Ryan... u made an exact double post of mine :P

oopsie :blush:

modest91
02-03-2008, 05:05 AM
Why does Cena always have to have the damn title?

Ill Will
02-03-2008, 08:10 AM
Why does Cena always have to have the damn title?blame the 12 year olds.

tommy
02-04-2008, 04:19 PM
blame the 12 year olds.

You can say that all you want but you know it's not true. Ratings for the WWE jumped up .5 the RAW he was back, including having an hour in the 4's. This is the first time all year this has happened. That wasn't only 12 year olds doing it.

Ill Will
02-05-2008, 02:35 AM
You can say that all you want but you know it's not true.lol, would it being true actually make a difference? It's something I believe. You can disagree, but that doesn't make it true or false.

Ratings for the WWE jumped up .5 the RAW he was back, including having an hour in the 4's. This is the first time all year this has happened. That wasn't only 12 year olds doing it.What, the fuck, do the age of viewers have to do with the amount of viewers? That's the truly ignorant comparison. It could just have easily been a few extra hundred thousand 12 year olds watching. You don't know, and I don't know. You're in no better a position to make a conclusion than I am.