PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Rumor: Eminem To Join The Wwe

Black Widow
02-16-2008, 01:07 AM
February 15, 2008. This has to be the craziest thing that we've ever heard. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person inside Eminem's camp who says that the platinum-rapper has signed on to join the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The insider, who is a well-known member of Eminem's inner circle, agreed to give MediaTakeOut.com an exclusive interview. He explained, "Eminem's in training right now, he's taking private [wrestling] lessons and working on strength training ... All those reports of him being fat are crazy. He's 210 pounds of solid muscle."

And the insider claims that Eminem is about 3 to 4 months away from making his debut. The tipster told MediaTakeOut.com, "He's not doing this as a joke either, he's really committed to being a wrestler. Wait and see, he's going to be flipping [other wrestlers] and doing all that crazy [EXPLETIVE]."

Hey, we're not doubting dude. Who woulda believed that he could have taken over the world of hip hop like he did...

MediaTakeOut.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-16-2008, 01:14 AM
:sad: I don't want to see him, I hope it's just a storyline... I hate these celebrity appearance things, unless he's actually going to be wrestling let his first match be: Khali, Big Daddy V and Mark Henry vs Eminem:)

legolas4792
02-16-2008, 02:15 AM
ill believe it when it happens

DUKE NUKEM
02-16-2008, 02:36 AM
ill believe it when it happens

just have to wait and see, never know how this will turn out

Pretty Fly Guy
02-16-2008, 04:40 AM
It Doesn't seem very likely to me but then again, K-fed did beat the WWE Champion John Cena. You never know what you're gonna get with mainstream wrestling companies. If its true then WWE are out of their minds, they got enough heat from the fans after the K-fed incident.

LG
02-16-2008, 05:20 AM
as mike first said
ill believe it when i see it

Big Evil
02-16-2008, 06:18 AM
You guys are looking at this all wrong. The K-Fed disaster was an attempt at ratings through bringing in a celebrity. From what this says, Eminem is actually trying to make it as a wrestler. Quite a feat, if you ask me. I think he would be a great personality to have around, especially if he is going to wrestle. That is, if this is true.

Budweizer38
02-16-2008, 06:46 AM
im up in the air about this one. i definitely dont want to see another "kfed" story line. may be cool if its done right. we all know that m has some good mic skills. who knows, maybe he will be coming in with ron killings.
a new tag team called "rap attack" kind of catchy?