PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio Update, Lindsay Lohan At RAW, Kennedy

Black Widow
02-19-2008, 10:37 AM
-- Actress Lindsay Lohan was backstage at RAW this week visiting Rey Mysterio, John Cena, Floyd Mayweather, Maria, and others. Lohan is said to be a long-time wrestling fan. Gossip website PerezHilton.com has posted the story as well. Expect it on TMZ.com shortly.

-- Speaking of Rey Mysterio, there is a lot of concern over his physical health now that WrestleMania 24 is closing in. Mysterio only appeared on RAW this week via the jumbotron when he was seen backstage hanging out with Floyd Mayweather. The feeling is that Mysterio shouldn't have worked the match with Edge at No Way Out and tried to rest his arm as much as possible if he wants to work WM 24.

-- Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy have qualified for the Money In The Bank ladder match that will take place at WrestleMania. As WWE has done in past years, the match will feature 8 superstars with the winner receiving a contract for a WWE title match at any time. Hardy and Kennedy both came out to all-new entrance music at RAW.

24Wrestling.com

AntiBimboDiva23
02-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I think Rey needs to rest a bit for WM 24 and I think it's cool Lindsay was at RAW. That was pretty cool for her to show up.

JohnCenaFan28
02-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Jeff's theme was good, but it didn't suit him IMO and Kennedy's old theme was WAY better and suited him, his new one doesn't suit him at all!:hmm:

notfakemike2005
02-19-2008, 06:47 PM
Jeff's theme was good, but it didn't suit him IMO and Kennedy's old theme was WAY better and suited him, his new one doesn't suit him at all!:hmm:

I have to agree Jeff and Kennedy'd themes didn't really suit them.