PDA

View Full Version : WWE Star Backstage ROH, Hammerstein Ballroom, Big Show

Black Widow
02-24-2008, 10:04 PM
- Ring of Honor announced at their Sixth Anniversary show last night from the Manhattan Center in New York City that the company would run at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on May 10th. The event will be a big undertaking for the company as the venue holds approximately 3,000 fans, much larger than the Manhattan Center that holds about 1,300 fans.

- Mike Johnson of PWInsider is reporting that former ECW Champion CM Punk was backstage at last night’s Ring of Honor show visiting with friends. Apparently Punk was in New York for promotional appearances.

- WWE.com has an in-character interview now online with The Big Show talking about his return. The only comments that were spoken out of character were when he spoke about stepping away from the business. Show commented, “When I left WWE, I was pretty banged up, pretty hurt, pretty burned out,” Show said. “I had time to completely step away, do some introspection, look at my life, take care of myself and get healthy. I am in better shape now then I was before I started wrestling almost 13 years ago.”

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks for this.