PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather Not Really Getting $20 Million?, & More

Black Widow
02-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Bubba The Love Sponge commented on the Floyd Mayweather payoff which is being reported for his WrestleMania 24 appearance, on is broadcast earlier today on Sirius Channel, Howard 101. Bubba The Love Sponge is best friends with Hulk Hogan who was best man at his wedding last year, said that he know from a very reliable source that Floyd Mayweather is not getting anything near $20 million and hinted that it was all for publicity.

Floyd has been continuing making some strong comments since this week’s WWE WrestleMania 224 press conference. He said “I’m not going to stop until I get the championship belt,” in a recent interview with TheSweetScience.com. He also added “I’m staying here until I become the WWE champ.” Floyd Mayweather said, “I’m a risk taker,” while he was explaining why he accepted the deal to appear at WWE WrestleMania 24. “I wanted to dip into different fields and different avenues, that’s what I love to do. What better place to do it than WWE?”

24Wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
02-27-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks for this.

legolas4792
02-27-2008, 11:55 PM
i was gonna say damn dude thats alot of money. Give me that much and ill wrestle twice as good as any wwe superstar

Ill Will
02-28-2008, 09:16 AM
Bubba The Love Sponge is best friends with Hulk Hogan who was best man at his wedding last year, said that he know from a very reliable source that Floyd Mayweather is not getting anything near $20 million and hinted that it was all for publicity....a "very reliable source" huh? So reliable that they can't be named? Apart from the Hulk Hogan mention having absolutely no relevance to this news (unless it's being implied that Hogan is the aforementioned "very reliable source"--which would not be a reliable source at all IMO), Bubba's claim, and the credibility behind it, really doesn't hold any weight with me. The weird thing is that he may be right, and I think he is, but it's not because he claims he got this info from a reliable source. Common sense tells me that Mayweather isn't getting $20 mil.