PDA

View Full Version : Hulk's grapples catch him out

Black Widow
02-29-2008, 10:14 PM
BROOKE HOGAN has condemned her father Hulk, after claims he had an affair with one of her closest friends.

Christiane Plante, who became pals with Brooke after working on the singer’s 2006 album, says she starting having sex with the wrestling legend one year later.

The 33-year-old told America’s National Enquirer that Hulk, whose real name is Terry Bollea, was having marriage problems when their relationship began although he was officially still married to Linda.

Linda, 48, filed papers for divorce in November of last year following the breakdown of their 25-year marriage.

And Plante claims: “Terry and Linda privately knew their marriage was ending. She had left him already, although no official divorce papers had been filed.

“Terry is a good man, good father and a good friend, and he and I grew close at a time when he was going through a very difficult period.

“It seemed right then, but I know it was wrong. Having felt the guilt and pain build up, I gave a note to Brooke apologising for my actions.

“I will never be able to fully forgive myself for this. I have lost an amazing friend.”

After hearing the news Brooke posted a scathing blog on her MySpace page, which was later removed.

She blasted: “When your best friend and one of your closest family members that you have loved unconditionally since your first day on this earth, betrays you together, you could MAYBE find it in yourself to forgive one day...but you will NEVER forget the hurt they caused you and how it hurt the people who mean the most to you.

“It’s the worst feeling in the world to be betrayed. And worse to know you can never trust the one you should be able to.”

"I'm going through one of the hardest issues I've ever had to deal with in my life.

"Please keep me and my family in your prayers. I'm sure my writing will reflect my state of mind at the moment.

"I need all the support I can get. Thank you."

the sun

JohnCenaFan28
02-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Thanks for this.