PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Next Film Project, Shop Zone, JBL's "Sex Potion"

Black Widow
03-05-2008, 06:17 PM
- The next WWE Films production (after "12 Rounds") is called "Journey of Death." ¯Triple H will be starring in the film. According to the PWTorch Newsletter the film has been in the works for a few years and will be a modern-day Western. It is slated for a release sometime in 2009.

- WWE is currently trying to cut fraud orders on their Shop Zone website. To do so they have hired a fraud management company called Ethoca. The company is headquartered out of Dublin, Ireland. WWE Vice President of E-Commerce commented by saying, "Ethoca gives us a great opportunity to wrestle fraudsters into submission."

- JBL has a new blog on the official WWE website. It begins with him in-character talking about how he enjoys watching Hornswoggle "suffer." It then talks about how his new Mamajuana Energy drink is not an energy drink but a "sex potion."¯ He says that he will be at the Southeast Petro show all week promoting the drink and was at the Arnold Classic this past weekend.

pwheadlines.com

sinistrechicano
03-05-2008, 06:51 PM
thanks

Stamkos
03-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Triple H in a Western? Doubt it will work. The only WWE film that was moderatly successful was The Condemned, and I still didn't like it that much.

JohnCenaFan28
03-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Thanks for this.

legolas4792
03-05-2008, 11:43 PM
mike v2 the condemned was the biggest failure of the wwe films

I wouldnt drink mamajuana energy ever

LionDen
03-05-2008, 11:54 PM
mike v2 the condemned was the biggest failure of the wwe films

It is a shame, I really liked the Condemned.

5be92
03-06-2008, 05:04 AM
yup, i look at it as an english version of an earlier japanese movie called battle royale..