PDA

View Full Version : Jim Ross: Hogan's Divorce, Hennig & Flair DVD's, More

JohnCenaFan28
03-06-2008, 01:05 PM
Jim Ross is back with another blog on JRsbarbq.com. The following are a few highlights:

- Ross on Hulk Hogan’s divorce: “Ah, the Hogan divorce. That’s not cool and it will be costly because, if nothing else, it will be costly in the respect that monied lawyers will hit the mother load in this one. The mistress, the kids, the cards, the mansion, the MONEY, etc. all reads like one helluva reality show to me. Perhaps too real.”

- Ross on WWE’s latest DVD projects: “I worked several hours on future DVD releases of Ric Flair and Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig. Both these guys are extraordinary “story worthy.” Curt and I did a fair amount of commentary together, which was discussed in the interview. Flair’s career is, well, amazing and the stories I could tell about Ric would make a great book and most likely piss off a bunch of people.”

- Ross on guest commentators: “The King and I both enjoyed having William Regal and John Cena provide guest commentary with us on Raw Monday night. I personally feel it adds to the ‘live feel’ of the show and is a little unpredictable too. More guest broadcasters would not hurt my feelings.”

- Ross also chimed in with thoughts on Raw, Brett Favre’s retirement, and the presidential debates.

Source: Wrestlezone