PDA

View Full Version : Backstage News On Shawn Michaels, Big Show/Floyd

Black Widow
03-07-2008, 12:32 PM
-- Shawn Michaels is said to be pleased with his current role in WWE. However, the same irritations that set him off in the past don't go unnoticed by him. Michaels simply deals with them better because professional wrestling doesn't consume his life anymore. Regarding how his body is holding up these days, it's said to be sore, but rumors of crippling pain or delaying needed surgeries are reportedly exaggerated.

-- There has been some buzz backstage within WWE about who would actually win in a fight, Floyd Mayweather or Big Show. A few years ago, Big Show engaged in a real fight when he knocked out a 6-7 275 pound indy wrestler at a Marriot hotel in Long Island, NY. A few WWE wrestlers believe Big Show would crush Mayweather in a fight because Show can take a punch, not to mention dish them out. Also, the size difference is quite huge.

24Wrestling.com

JohnCenaFan28
03-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I think Big Show would win, Mayweather can't even reach Big Show's face...

Punisher
03-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Mayweather can fight but the fact that he cant get show to his knees says a lot

LionDen
03-08-2008, 01:26 AM
lol yeah, Mayweather needs a ladder to knock out Big Show so it is a no brainer. Not to mention the hard hitting punch Show would give, all he would have to do is punch him a couple of times to knock his head off.

legolas4792
03-08-2008, 02:56 AM
i cant believe i missed that the marriot is like 10 minutes from my house

Ill Will
03-09-2008, 02:19 AM
-- There has been some buzz backstage within WWE about who would actually win in a fight, Floyd Mayweather or Big Show. A few years ago, Big Show engaged in a real fight when he knocked out a 6-7 275 pound indy wrestler at a Marriot hotel in Long Island, NY. A few WWE wrestlers believe Big Show would crush Mayweather in a fight because Show can take a punch, not to mention dish them out. Also, the size difference is quite huge.
I though people might like to know that this part of the report is probably 100% fabricated. Do you guys really believe WWE wrestlers are sitting in the locker room debating who would win this fight? Come on.