PDA

View Full Version : Bond star Daniel Craig gets engaged

OMEN
03-08-2008, 12:44 PM
http://www.stuff.co.nz/images/707206.jpg
OFF THE MARKET: Daniel Craig and his girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell are engaged.
Daniel Craig has got engaged to girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell.

The James Bond star proposed to the American film producer during the filming of the latest 007 movie, Quantum of Solace, in Panama.

An on-set source said: “Satsuki visits during shooting every day. They are so loved-up. He asked her to marry him and she's been showing off a very beautiful Cartier ring. It has a large diamond solitaire with a platinum setting.”

It is thought the couple – who met on the set of 2005 movie The Jacket - will tie the knot when the movie wraps.

The source added to Britain’s The Sun newspaper: “Daniel and Satsuki are now stronger than ever. They want an intimate ceremony.”

Daniel recently proclaimed the secret behind his successful relationship is hard work.

He said: "Relationships don't take care of themselves. Romance is fine but it's not about expensive hotels and beautiful locations - it's about being with the right person and feeling close to them. Being in love takes a lot of work."

The 40-year-old star - who has previously been romantically linked to Sienna Miller and Kate Moss – also claimed he is a good boyfriend because he respects women.

He said: "I have a huge respect for women, which I've learned from my mother and my sister, but that does not mean I haven't made mistakes."

Bang! Showbiz

JohnCenaFan28
03-08-2008, 08:26 PM
Thanks for this.

Bad Boy
03-08-2008, 08:30 PM
thx... and she looks ugly... tbh

Stamkos
03-08-2008, 08:51 PM
^^ Who cares? Does it really matter what she looks like? I'd rather marry someone like her who was kind instead of marrying some prettyface bitch.