PDA

View Full Version : Nick Nemeth, Lita Update, Victoria Misses Show, More

Black Widow
03-10-2008, 07:15 PM
- For those that have asked, Nick Nemeth (formerly Nicky of the Spirit Squad) is currently working in WWE's Florida Championship Wrestling developmental territory in Tampa, Florida. He is now working under the name “The Natural" Nic Nemeth as a developmental wrestler. Nemeth's official website is back online at NickNemeth.com.

- Amy "Lita" Dumas had to be hospitalized due to severe laryngitis which resulted in her band the Luchagores cancelling their show in Imperial, PA over the weekend. Dumas is said to be doing better after receiving treatment and the band is expected to continue on their tour.

- Mike Johnson of the Professional Wrestling Insider is reporting that the reason that Victoria missed the Raw house show on Saturday night in Oshkosh, Wisconsin was because of travel issues from the bad weather conditions in the Mid-West.

- The Daily Record out of Scotland has an interview online with WWE Tag Team Champions John Morrison and The Miz talking about Matt Cappotelli's battle with cancer. Morrison is good friends with Cappotelli as they are co-winners of Tough Enough 3.

prowrestling.com

I Want My Pal To Win His Cancer Battle So I Can Be The First To Beat Him, Says WWE Wrestler John Morrison

Mar 10 2008 Exclusive

WWE Tag Team champion John Morrison says he's praying for his good friend and colleague Matt Cappotelli to win his battle with a brain tumour - so he can be the first to challenge him to a match.

Morrison - real name John Hennigan - and Cappotelli were the winners of the wrestling company's reality show Tough Enough. But while Morrison has enjoyed success in the ring, he's been forced to watch Matt undergo gruelling chemotherpay and radiation treatment to battle brain cancer.

But he and tag parter Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin told DailyRecord.co.uk how they are tipping their friend to bounce back from his battle with the disease and become a major star with the WWE.

dailyrecord.co.uk

JohnCenaFan28
03-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Poor Matt...I really hope he gets better.