PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Jeff Hardy Suspended For 2nd Wellness Policy Violation

alexisonfire
03-11-2008, 03:48 PM
WWE.com has just issued the following announcement on their official website:

In accordance with its Substance Abuse and Drug Testing Policy, WWE has suspended Jeff Hardy for 60 days, for his second violation of the company’s policy.

It should be noted that one more violation of WWE's Wellness policy will result in Jeff Hardy's manditory release from the company.

Jeff has been removed from the Wrestlemania preview on WWE.com and will not be participating in the Money In The Bank match at the event.

Several WWE stars were informed of the suspension backstage at RAW last night. Hardy dropped the Intercontinental title to Chris Jericho on the show.

This is certainly a tough break for the rainbow-haired warrior, who was in the midst of the biggest singles push of his career. Hardy's previous issues with substance abuse and fears that he could relapse were factors in the company not going "all the way" with his push and awarding him with a WWE title win.

:no:

ClayMation
03-11-2008, 04:06 PM
man this is a real shame. hardy had it going for him...it looks like his big push is blown now. Works well for Jericho I guess. I hope Hardy gets it together for his health's sake.

Mr Perfect
03-11-2008, 04:12 PM
This is a shame, he's been doing so well and got such a good push. Shame on him.
Hopefully he sorts himself out, I'd hate to see such a potentially huge career down the pot...for a second time.
They should send him to SD so Matt can ride with him and hopefully keep him right.

Black Widow
03-11-2008, 04:17 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, he fucked up his chance as he was suppose to win the MITB....

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

THE SPOT MONKEY IS GONE :D

I HOPE HE GETS A 3RD STRIKE AND HELL BE GONE..

Mr Perfect
03-11-2008, 04:21 PM
THE SPOT MONKEY IS GONE

Wow, people are so wrong when they call Jeff a spot monkey. :no:

Super Klawz
03-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Holy shit what!? He's out of Mania...damn. After having a great match last night too. No wonder he lost to Jericho last night. I agree that he should go to Smackdown so that Matt can keep him in check. However his exit does leave the MITB match wide open as to who will win.

Ill Will
03-11-2008, 05:57 PM
He's nothing but a huge disappointment now. He really doesn't deserve another chance.

Speaking of WWE.com, has anyone seen the "Industry News" section? It truly is industry news, and is ran like a regular wrestling news site as it has news and results about TNA and ROH. I was shocked to see it on WWE.com.

Black Widow
03-11-2008, 06:33 PM
dont forget his 2 no shows when he was replaced by jericho at house shows last weekend.. that might have something to do with his suspension

dope2
03-11-2008, 06:46 PM
dont forget his 2 no shows when he was replaced by jericho at house shows last weekend.. that might have something to do with his suspension

hmmm ryno my guess is he was suspended only reason he was on raw was to drop the title to jerichio and he is no spot monkey :no:

aoessand
03-11-2008, 07:16 PM
man he just screwed himself big, this almost as bad as the rock tryn to b a actor lol...

JoshTheKiller
03-11-2008, 07:31 PM
Jeff cann only blame one person for his suspension and end of his puch and thaths himself, its a shame.

flamesoffury
03-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Matt will most likely replace him.. which is ok, cause Matt deserves a push too. Kane, Khali (as much as i dont wanna see him), and CM Punk will be the other 3 members in the MITB match.. i think.. I would rather see Elijah burke instead of khali.

Bad Boy
03-11-2008, 08:39 PM
this is a surprise, but explains why Jericho won the title... but Jeff on drugs, doesn't look soo, but who knows... anyways, yeah he fucked himself BIG, he was supposed to win the MITB, and get a big push to the title, but this happens...

wedge
03-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Saw this on a local CT news channel website. He definetly screwed himself over here. I was hoping to see him win the MITB match and cash it in at 'Mania.
Wonder who they'll go with now?

The Undertaker
03-11-2008, 09:57 PM
YES! This means that The Gold STandard WILL take the cake!!!!!!

Glorious Maxxwell
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes, he fucked up his chance as he was suppose to win the MITB....

I think the word Dope Mule can now be substituted for spot monkey

Meh... He could've been world champion... but the call of the green gimmick was too strong... same for RVD...

X-treme Moonsault
03-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Why Jeff, why? I don't get it, when you have everything going for you, why would you do something like this? He made the same mistake Kennedy did... :(

At first I hoped he dropped the IC title since he was slated to win MITB, but now it makes more sense... :(

I hope he is able to turn himself around, and finally prove what he was doing so well in proving before and that he gets his chance...

DUKE NUKEM
03-11-2008, 11:28 PM
all i can say is what a shame

Kage
03-11-2008, 11:31 PM
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why Jeff Hardy shouldn't be Wwe champion. Seems like whenever Wwe does these tests Jeff gets suspended. I wonder how they'll take him out of Mitb.

Vance
03-11-2008, 11:37 PM
fuck,what an idiot,i seriously hope when he returns he doesn't do this a 3rd time,but seriously he just fucked his chance of being a wwe champion

joewildman2007
03-12-2008, 12:28 AM
I Am Very Disappointed In Him Two Times Since He's Been Back With Wwe He Got Suspended. Very Disappointed!!!!!!!!

Ill Will
03-12-2008, 12:29 AM
but Jeff on drugs, doesn't look soo, but who knows.It was never released what type of drugs he was on. It could have just been weed or something.

Melanie
03-12-2008, 12:35 AM

could NOT have said it better myself LOL

JohnCenaFan28
03-12-2008, 01:26 AM
OMG! Now, someone good can actually win the MITB!(I hope Morrison gets in it and wins:D)

Megan
03-12-2008, 01:27 AM
Once a pot head always a pot head Jeff is such a idiot.

LionDen
03-12-2008, 03:33 AM
A damn shame, he was doing so well and now I see the reason why he never got the belt.

~Burning Hitman~
03-12-2008, 07:39 AM
There goes your push!

pooch
03-12-2008, 07:15 PM
This is horrible. Hope he can get his act back together.

modest91
03-12-2008, 09:32 PM
He's destined to be a mid carder now. I doubt Vince will ever even consider giving him another push. So much for his dream of being world champ.

The Mac
03-14-2008, 10:47 AM
everyone is jumping to the conclusion that its drugs
it probably is
but other ppl have violated the wellness policy because of health problems
and were put on medical leave....
its a possibility lol
i cant believe even jeff would be dumb enough to blow a gift wrapped chance at the wwe title

maddoggjim51
03-17-2008, 05:13 PM
I think you are all wrong. presonally, because of all the crazy shit he does to his body, I think its painkillers ( which some are illegal )

like the fact that he has weak ankles, 2 chipped knee caps, a horrible lower back, weak wrists...and so on ( rajah.com has a past interview with him after the royal rumble where he confirmes all this) this guy is always in pain. I'm not sayin im proud or that he isnt an idiot...but maybe he could smell the WWE title and tried to keep himself healthy and functioning by ANY MEANS NECCESSARY...u kno?

it really is a shame...only good thing is, in the 3 monthes hell be gone, he'll be able to heal up physically. Mentally he'll still be f'd up with the house fire and all...but at least he'll devote himself to wrestling cuz it takes money to fix a house without insurance..lol

maddoggjim51
03-17-2008, 05:15 PM
i wont turn on him and say its pot or hardcore drugs/steroids.....i want proof of that kind of abuse b4 i go and talk trash

Ill Will
03-18-2008, 01:03 AM
I think you are all wrong. presonally, because of all the crazy shit he does to his body, I think its painkillers ( which some are illegal )...how would that make everyone wrong? It would still be a drug problem and would still be against the rules.

megatlas
03-29-2008, 11:08 PM
So was because of this he left wwe before?