PDA

View Full Version : WWE Eliminates the 8th Spot From MITB at WrestleMania?

Flair Country
03-17-2008, 04:04 PM
Dave Meltzer was told that Jeff Hardy’s spot in the annual Wrestlemania Money in the Bank match will not be filled. Thus, as things stand, it will now be a seven match. Those that have qualified for the match are Mr. Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin, Y2J, MVP, Carlito, CM Punk, and John Morrison. I find this quite surprising since Matt Hardy doesn’t have a Wrestlemania match, and it seems logical that Matt would take Jeff’s spot, especially since Matt has been feuding with MVP. As always with WWE creative, this is subject to change.

Gerweck

Darth Fozzy
03-17-2008, 04:09 PM
This sounds like a work to make Matt's position in the MITB seem like a surprise at the last minute.

JohnCenaFan28
03-17-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm sure Matt will come out after everyone else and surprise everyone... Gerweck is a place full of crap anyway:)

Bad Boy
03-17-2008, 06:01 PM
well if he does come out it wont be a surprise... cuz nobody wud care tat much... anyways, if it's 7 or 8... it wont make a big diff

Flair Country
03-17-2008, 06:20 PM
This sounds like a work to make Matt's position in the MITB seem like a surprise at the last minute.

Yeah I'm hoping that's what it is too. This seems like a perfect opportunity to give Matt Hardy a push by letting him come in off the cuff and take home the title shot.