PDA

View Full Version : WM 24 fireworks mishap, ticket scalpers , TNA booth and more

LionDen
03-31-2008, 12:59 PM
During the closing pyrotecnics display of Wrestlemania XXIV, a line being used to shoot pyro towards the ring appeared to have snapped, sending spinning pyro bursts down into one of the upper sections of the Citrus Bowl. The fans in the area scattered as the pyro spun in the section. There have been no confirmed reports of any serious injuries coming from the incident as of this writing.

WWE officials were armed with a huge stack of comp tickets to tonight's Raw for any fans who complained about problems with seeing the ring due to last night's production structure.

The TNA setup pushing Impact remained at Citrus Field until well after the end of the PPV. It was there well after WWE's own AXXESS event had broken down and removed.

In one of the funniest and most brazen things I've ever seen at a live show, there were actually people roaming the concourse inside the Citus Bowl hawking bootleg Wrestlemania shirts during and after the PPV itself.

PWinsider.com

Black Widow
03-31-2008, 02:56 PM
WWE officials were armed with a huge stack of comp tickets to tonight's Raw for any fans who complained about problems with seeing the ring due to last night's production structure.

:no: there own fault they were late and got crap seat and get reward with raw tickets how sickening... i got stuck behind a fat guy i couldnt see where was my ticket :(

JohnCenaFan28
03-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Thanks for the read.

Ill Will
04-01-2008, 12:57 AM
:no: there own fault they were late and got crap seat and get reward with raw tickets how sickening
...I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that Wrestlemania wasn't general admission. The people who had bad seats probably had them because that's what they could afford, or what they felt like spending. And of course, better seats could already have been sold out. I don't think it had anything to do with what time they got to the stadium.