PDA

View Full Version : Loads Of News: Mania In Atlanta?, WWE Incest Angle Dropped?

JohnCenaFan28
04-03-2008, 08:36 PM
WWE Georgia attorney John Taylor is on record as saying that Atlanta is under consideration to host Wrestlemania in 2010.

With WWE targeting kids between 6 and 10 years old, there is talk WWE has dropped the proposed Paul Burchill incest angle with his "sister."

For the month of January, WWE averaged 4,864 fans at live events, down 22% from January 2007. The average live gate in January was $165,376.

Source: Wrestlezone

I liked the incest angle:sad:

Ill Will
04-03-2008, 11:19 PM
With WWE targeting kids between 6 and 10 years old, there is talk WWE has dropped the proposed Paul Burchill incest angle with his "sister."Well, it's either the adolescent marketing campaign they are embarking on, or the delayed realization that this was a horribly stupid idea to begin with. Either way, I glad the angle is gone--if this report is true. According wwe.com, and the respective bio pages, it doesn't look like this angle is actually going anywhere anytime soon.

What I'm really worried about is Burchill though. This piece of trash angle was the best thing creative could come up with for him, and if that's gone, I don't know if they'll have anything for him. As much as I hated it, I'd much rather him just go back to being a pirate than to have him be in love with his sister, or whatever other half-assed gimmick creative may come up with.