PDA

View Full Version : Edge Not Happy With 'Mania?

JohnCenaFan28
04-05-2008, 05:58 AM
In an interview with Bryan Alvarez, Lance Storm stated that he text messaged buddy Adam “Edge” Copeland after Wrestlemania to congratulate him for his phenomenal World Heavyweight title match against The Undertaker. In response, Edge was reserved and wasn’t thrilled with the match. He said that there was a lot to follow on the show. Copeland said his match was ‘ok.’

Source: Wrestlezone

Big Evil
04-05-2008, 06:22 AM
I think maybe he's not as happy as he would be if he retained the Championship that night. Did he really think he would beat the Undertaker and end his streak? Nobody will end the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak, that will go untouched for the rest of the Deadman's career.

JohnCenaFan28
04-05-2008, 06:32 AM
I think he meant that the overall match seemed "OK" to him and honestly it was good but it could have been better so I guess he thought his first time main eventing WM he should have done better or something...:dunno:

The Mac
04-05-2008, 10:33 AM
someone will eventually beat the undertaker
but it will be someone who deserve it
and i think he'll be hand picked by the undertaker
and he deserves to do so

Kage
04-05-2008, 04:15 PM
I liked the Taker/Edge match. I thought it was great. At some points during the match I honestly thought Edge would win. The only thing I didn't like is that Taker won with that submission move.

Ill Will
04-05-2008, 07:02 PM
I agree with Edge actually. I was less than thrilled. I expected that the two of them could do a lot better.

I think maybe he's not as happy as he would be if he retained the Championship that night. Did he really think he would beat the Undertaker and end his streak? Nobody will end the Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak, that will go untouched for the rest of the Deadman's career.

I think that actually had nothing to do with Edge's comment. He's talking about the match itself and his performance, not the outcome.