PDA

View Full Version : No Way Out PPV Buyrate, Personal Ric Flair Story

JohnCenaFan28
04-06-2008, 12:05 AM
- This years WWE No Way Out PPV significantly increased its buyrate, pulling in 330,000 to 340,000 buys. Last year only got about 200,000.

- Thanks to reader Tromafreak:
I once had a friend named Chris who just happened to be the half-brother of Beth Flair, we were friends throughout high school, up until our mid 20's, we live in Florida so I never got a chance to meet the man. Anyway, eventually Chris got married, a wedding attended by the entire Flair family !! By the way this was a month or 2 after WM20. Words cannot describe the joy I felt, I was in the same room with THE MAN. After the "I DO's" everyone went to the reception, which was held in a huge barn out in the country, miles from anything. eventually, after several shots of 151 proof rum, I sat down next to Flair, and youll never see Flair be Richard Fleihr more than he is in such a laid back enviroment such as this. just a regular guy, I think he was buzzing a little too, anyway, I thought to myself, QUICK !! whats a good Flair question ? So I asked about the fact that when he won his last title in WCW, they then referred to him as a 15-time champ, as we all know, WWE says 16, I always found that to be confusing. Flair's answer: "I don't know, but the real number is 22"

Source: Wrestlezone

Big Evil
04-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Wow that's pretty cool, the Naitch is better than previously thought!

DUKE NUKEM
04-06-2008, 06:31 AM
wow, thats a good read thanks eel

bigdaddybaughman
04-06-2008, 01:39 PM
My cousin was working in a hardees several years back. Flair was there signing autographs. After several hours of this it was time to leave to meet a plane. Flair told the people with him that he wasn't ready to go yet all these people are still here and there are some workers who have worked the whole time I've been here and he took a few minutes to come inside and take pictures and sign for the workers. I think he barely made his plane because he left after his people said any later they will miss thier flight. not my personal story but still a good story about an autograph I've seen and have no reason to doubt.