PDA

View Full Version : Dusty Rhodes Arrives In Wwe Developmental And More Florida News

Black Widow
04-08-2008, 10:00 PM
Dusty Rhodes officially started today at Florida Championship Wrestling and has been having meetings regarding company direction with Tom Prichard and Steve Keirn. He'll be running tonight's FCW house show in Port Saint Richey, FL tonight with Ted DiBiase Jr. vs. Jake Hagar for the Florida title and FCW Tag champs Nick Nemeth (formerly of Spirit Squad) and Brad Allen vs. Rycklon and Colt Cabana and Mike Kruel vs. Matt Sydal advertised as the top three matches.

Tyrone Evans, who signed a WWE developmental deal a few months back, reported to Florida in the last week or so.

I don't have a confirmation on the name yet, but apparently World Wrestling Entertainment just signed a former K-1 fighter originally from the Virginia area.

"Skullkrusher" Rasche Brown, an indy worker from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area is down in FCW for a one week tryout. I am told a student from Team 3D's Florida school is also in the midst of a tryout, but I don't have any background information beyond that.

PWInsisder.com