PDA

View Full Version : HHH To Feud With Undertaker On Smackdown?, & More

Black Widow
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
-- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that head SmackDown! writer Michael Hayes is pushing for Triple H to move to the SmackDown! brand and work as a heel against the Undertaker. There are not many within WWE that expect Triple H to make that jump. The Observer notes that Triple H does want to turn heel, but he's looking for a WWE title run on RAW.

-- WWE's stock hit a new 52-week high today, peaking at $19.77 per share this afternoon. The previous 52-week high was $19.48. The stock finished the day at 19.76 but went down to 19.57 in after-hours trading. WWE has set a target estimate of $20.20. At today's closing, the company has a market cap of $1.42 billion.

-- WWE is returning to Oakland, California in June for the first time since 2003. WWE will hold Monday Night RAW at the ORACLE Arena in Oakland on June 9, 2008. (Thanks to Devin Cutting)

24Wrestling.com

Bad Boy
04-09-2008, 10:28 PM
wud be interestin to see Undertaker vs. Triple H... that feud might be the very best in the past couple years of WWE... plus, i dont want to see HHH with the WWE title, dont want to see Orton or Cena with it either :P... anyhoo, HHH moving to SD wud be good, but with so much power HHH has on the goings of WWE, i doubt it wud happen

JohnCenaFan28
04-09-2008, 10:42 PM
HHH should stay on RAW and have the talented people go to SD! so HHH can boss around only losers...

Ill Will
04-10-2008, 01:59 AM
There are not many within WWE that expect Triple H to make that jump.Does anyone else think that it's pretty messed up that, when presented with an idea from Creative, Triple H can just be like, "Nah, I don't wanna do that."? I think it's really unfair to the dozens of other wrestlers who willingly risk career suicide by doing exactly what they're told to do, whenever they're told to do it (Nick Dinsmore and Gene Snitsky come to mind as examples).

They way I see it, WWE has a few choices on where to take the company this summer. They can do some drastic remodeling with the upcoming draft lottery, but aside from that, there are plenty of other people who should be/are being considered for some main event presence.

I think just about everyone, including the 8 year olds and the teenage girls who usually cheer for him, is getting tired of "invincible babyface" Super Cena occupying RAW's main event scene. And even though I naturally despise him, Orton is also losing his freshness, even among Orton fans. I don't think it would be very wise to take HHH off of RAW right now, unless he were being replaced by someone like Edge or CM Punk (which are two very viable possibilities in the draft). So overall, WWE is in a rebuilding stage right now after a disappointing Wrestlemania, and the next few moves they make are going to be crucial to where the company is at the end of 2008. Any potentially drastic decisions, (such as moving Triple H to Smackdown, turning him heel, and putting him in a feud with Undertaker), should only be made after long deliberation. WWE needs to be sure it isn't hurting itself more than helping.