PDA

View Full Version : Ron Killings Injured At RAW?, Clinton/Obama, Chris Masters

Black Widow
04-09-2008, 10:21 PM
- Ron Killings may have been injured at last night's Raw house show in Trenton, New Jersey. I was told that Killings went down during his match with Charlie Haas and the referee gave the X sign. A stretcher was brought to ringside but Killings left under his own power. I will post an update when I receive more information.

-- Last night on ECW, WWE ran a sketch inviting Democratic Presidential candidates Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton to settle their differences in the ring on the April 21st 3-hour edition of Monday Night RAW. WWE said, "Forget about who is better when the phone rings at 3am and see who is better when the bell rings!"

-- WWE Magazine's "Ultimate Finishers" issue takes a small jab at former WWE star Chris Masters when profiling his "Masterlock" maneuver. They wrote: "The good ol' Full Nelson was given a new lease on life by Masters, who made a point demonstrating how unbreakable his version was. If only he had one other hold in his repertoire, the Masterpiece might've lasted in WWE."

24Wrestling.com