PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Massaro Speaks On WrestleMania

Black Widow
04-11-2008, 11:27 AM
Some updates for ya punks

Hi! So, wow, Wrestlemania...was...HUGE! That was probably one of the most awesomest experiences I’ve ever had in my entire life. Just being there, I mean BEING there for Ric’s retirement, I mean, this is just wow, Ric has always been such a great friend AND the life of the party since I arrived here at WWE and its so heartbreaking to see him go, but it really was pretty amazing to be there for his final match against Shawn.

And as for our match, it was amazing I mean truly amazing to wrestle out there under the stars and the fireworks with close to 80,000 people there. It was sick! I mean what a rush. I had a match last year agaisnst Melina at Mania at Ford Field and there were 80k people there too but didnt this Mania just FEEL BIGGER??? It did to me, I walked back soooooo slow after the match trying to take it all in. I know it sounds silly to describe it this way but I’m glad someone was recording it because it prob will be one of the best memories of my entire life.

So, anyway, headed to the UK babyyyyyyy! Gonna see all my Londonites! can’t wait!

I’m actually heading over there with a friend of mine and then were heading directly to Prague and the Czech Republic right after so I’m so stoked on that, I’ve never been there! Very excited! Then off to Denver to see a couple shows then back to good old Greenville, SC for RAW on Monday!

My very good friend Jamie and her fiance Carmine, also an old friend, are getting married on Thurs in NY and I’m headed up there today for that, I’m super excited for her, should be awesome!

So lots on the horizon! Peanut, Tomax and Xamot are doing AWESOME, thanks for asking! Peanuts been on the rd for a hot sec. Shes already an old pro. She loves it, soooo good travelling.

Alright well just wanted to say hey and drop a lizine!

Talk soon, Later taterz! PS Im getting on Bangin I promise this week I’m finishing it for sure! Love you guys!

xoxo

Ash

post song- hell yeah- rev theory yeahhhhhhhhhh waitll I drop some news to yall

;-) so many surprises...as always!

myspace.com/ashleymizassaro

JohnCenaFan28
04-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the read.