PDA

View Full Version : New Wwe Project Changes Direction Already, Wwe Divas Vs. Screech This Weekend

Black Widow
04-13-2008, 12:15 PM
Melina, Mickie James, Kelly Kelly and Layla El will be appearing on VH-1's Celebrity Fit Club: Bootcamp this Sunday at 11 AM and 8 PM. Dustin Diamond of Saved By the Bell Fame, who is a huge wrestling fan and did some angles for Memphis Wrestling years ago, is the lead heel of the "reality" series.

The WWE Kids Magazine is already undergoing a radical change in direction as a lot of the comic book-related material that was planned is out the window, which as a comic fan, I think is a shame. The feeling internally was it wasn't a good fit for the magazine. I guess kids don't like comics in 2008?? I've also heard Paul Kupperberg, who was well liked during his tenure with DC Comics (where he created Arion and Checkmate, among other characters), has already departed the magazine, where he held the post of Senior Editor.

Where Are They Now: Former WWE developmental talent Ron "H20" Waterman was in attendance at the debut PPV for YAMMA Pitfighting in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Waterman was listed as an alternate for their championship tournament and appeared on camera talking to the YAMMA announcing team. I was in attendance at the event and Waterman was in far better shape than most of the fighters that competed last night. For you MMA fans out there, while I enjoyed myself live at the event and had a great time, this wasn't a show you would want to track down on PPV for a replay...at ALL.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-13-2008, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the read.