PDA

View Full Version : I had a ball says dumped Miriama

OMEN
04-13-2008, 01:16 PM
Miriama Smith is looking on the bright side of her exit from Dancing With The Stars.

"I felt lucky to even be there," the stunning actress told Sunday News.

"Every week you kind of expect it it's always in the back of your mind."

Miriama was eliminated despite scoring 68 points higher than the 64 scored by former Warrior and boxer Monty Betham.

Her elimination leaves Monty and his partner Nerida Jantti battling it out with former Silver Fern Temepara George and partner Stefano Olivieri in a codes clash.

But Miriama who danced with Jonny Williams wouldn't be drawn into picking a winner.

"I think they are both winners. Everyone who said yes to this crazy competition is a winner! And the charities are the biggest winners," she said.

Though disappointed to be eliminated, Miriama was also relieved to be able to put her feet up.

"Oh my goodness, there's definitely relief that it's over," she admitted.

Last week Miriama recorded her worst-ever score, a 21 for the cha cha, after injuring her ribs during rehearsal. She lost valuable rehearsal time and had to take pain medication.

She admits her confidence was knocked after the judges tore her apart with comments including "very, very disappointed" and "you dropped the ball".

"You have to take it and strengthen your resolve to do better. Always think positively," she said.

Sunday News

JohnCenaFan28
04-14-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks for the interesting read.