PDA

View Full Version : Trump: 'o'donnell is an abusive person'

OMEN
04-14-2008, 03:00 PM
http://media.tiscali.co.uk/images/feeds/wenn/celebrity/wenn1820981_big.jpg
Tycoon DONALD TRUMP has lashed out at comedienne ROSIE O'DONNELL again - insisting she is a "very abusive person".

The Apprentice creator and millionaire businessman hit out at The View star after U.S. tabloid The Globe reported she was bullying her children in an abusive manner.

And Trump, who has had a long-running feud with the fiery star after she commented on his financial situation on TV in 2006, agrees with the tabloid's allegations - branding O'Donnell "a slob" and "a bully".

He tells Access Hollywood, "Well I think Rosie is a very abusive person. She's a slob and I'm not surprised to see it.

"I would imagine that being her son is not fun. I know Rosie very well She's a very bad person."

O'Donnell has hit back at The Globe's photos, which show her grabbing her 12-year-old son's arm while in an apparent argument with the child.

She and her lesbian partner Kelli Carpenter mocked the speculation, telling fans on her blog site, ""Kelli, come say 'Hi' to the bloggers. Honey, come say hi! Are you scared of my abusive parenting ways honey?"
Carpenter explained, "I would assume that any mother that has a 12 or 13-year-old boy has grabbed him by the arm."

Tiscali

Big Evil
04-15-2008, 08:43 AM
Yeah I've seen the so-called 'abusive photos', and I think its total garbage. There's no doubt that Rosie can be a loud-mouth at times, but she is a mother nonetheless, and will discipline her son when necessary. I can picture it perfectly... the kid is acting up, and she grabs him by the arm to tell him to stop. My own mother had done that many times when I was younger, as I'm sure others have done to their own kids as well. The tabloids are all about getting a story, and they will manipulate a simple everyday situation to get their sales. It's pathetic.

JohnCenaFan28
04-15-2008, 11:45 AM
Trump's at it again...I hope this doesn't lead to another stupid RAW thing lol.