PDA

View Full Version : Where Was Cena, Smackdown Rating, Wwe Kids, Where Are They Now And More

Black Widow
04-15-2008, 06:57 PM
There were a lot of angry fans at Raw yesterday in London when John Cena didn't appear on the show. The fact of the matter is, it was just a logistical nightmare to get him from his movie shoot in New Orleans across the pond to the UK for an afternoon taping. The travel was just too much so he didn't go to the show. It did make for an awkward moment at the end of the program when Cena should have joined the HHH-JBL fray after Randy Orton did. The announcers were left hanging by not being able to comment on Cena's absence.

The 4/11 edition of Smackdown did a 2.5 broadcast rating.

Sean Patrick Miller sent this. ... I just wanted to let you know that the WWE Kids magazine has hit shelves. I found it yesterday at the Stamford Town Center Mall Barnes and Noble.

Devin Cutting reporting. ... Chris Masters, Angelina Love & ODB will be appearing at the Big League Wrestling event in Vallejo, California on Saturday, May 31st, 2008.

Our PWInsiderXtra.com columnist Joel Croyle has released a new album called "Ghost Symphony". You download it at myspace.com/joelcroyle.

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-15-2008, 11:42 PM
I was glad that Cena wasn't there...