PDA

View Full Version : Ecw Main Event, Correction On Wwe Kids, Post-raw Notes From London And More

Black Widow
04-15-2008, 08:19 PM
The Undertaker and Kane will face WWE Tag Team champions The Miz and John Morrison on tonight's episode of ECW on Sci Fi.

An update and correction on the WWE Kids Magazine. The comic strips were dropped because a focus group hired by WWE decreed that the strips wouldn't help sell the magazine, not that "kids wouldn't read them" as I wrote earlier. Once WWE received the findings, they decided to discontinue that aspect of the magazine. I apologize for any confusion.

Kevin sent word that former WWE star and MMA legend Ken Shamrock was handling commentary on the debut episode of Strikeforce on NBC this past Saturday night.

Mia in the UK sent the following about her live experience at the Raw taping yesterday....I went to Raw last night and wanted to share some notes about after the show! A lot of fans waited for ages after the taping ended for the stars to come out, many of them were gratious enough to sign autographs and were really nice and sweet! I had the pleasure of meeting a lot of the stars though some were understandably tired and kind of grumpy, but on the whole most of the superstars were lovely! I got to meet Mickie and congratulated her on her title win and she gave me a big smile and a hug and said thanks! Lilian was also smiling and signing autographs and taking pictures with everyone. Katie Lea was incredibly sweet too! But the big favorite diva with the crowd was Melina, she spent ages outside in the cold signing autographs, laughing and joking with us, she had a huge crowd around her! I said I really wanted her to be women's champion and she said she does too and we talked for nearly five minutes! Of the guys, Chris Jericho was really sweet so was Carlito and Cody Rhodes. The biggest name was Randy Orton, I know he gets a lot of shtick but he was great, he signed autographs, took pictures, joked around with the fans. At the time I was talking to Melina and as he came out a sea of girls just swarmed him and she joked that always happens! He was so nice, smelt great and took a picture with me. Overall it was a great fun show and the memories of meeting the superstars was even better than the show itself, I won't forget it!

PWInsider.com

Ill Will
04-15-2008, 11:10 PM
lol, you can tell a girl wrote that report. I really don't need to know that Randy Orton "smelt great".

JohnCenaFan28
04-15-2008, 11:39 PM
Thanks for the read.