PDA

View Full Version : New Announcer for ECW Update

Black Widow
04-15-2008, 10:24 PM
To update what Dave Scherer reported earlier today, sources close to the situation have informed me that with Mike Adamle now announcing ECW with Tazz, Joey Styles is now going to be part of WWE.com, although I'm not sure in what capacity at this time. To address some emails we've received, he is not going to be announcing Smackdown.

PWInsider.com

Ill Will
04-15-2008, 11:06 PM
Mike Adamle is horrible.

JohnCenaFan28
04-15-2008, 11:55 PM
NO!:tantrum: I liked the announce team on ECW how it was and I hated Adamle!

panteraopeth
04-16-2008, 03:37 AM
Does this mean there will be someone at ringside holding cue cards for him? Oh he's terrible.

Ill Will
04-16-2008, 04:03 AM
Seriously, this guy is one of the worst I've ever heard. He's just not meant to be a pro wrestling commentator. He sucks at it. He's got no energy or enthusiasm, and he makes a mistake every few seconds. He also doesn't seem to have ever watched pro wrestling before because his timing is way off. He's silent when he should be talking, and he talks when he should be quiet. I'm watching ECW right now and it's painful to watch. Tazz is basically doing double duty because this Adamle guy is clueless. He's way worse than every other announcer in WWE. I'd even take Josh Matthews or Todd Grisham over Adamle. I'd take Mike Tenay and Don West over Adamle. I'd take the ROH announcers over Adamle. And even though I don't understand anything they say, I'd take the CMLL, AAA, NJPW, and HUSTLE announcers over Adamle.

That's how bad he is.