PDA

View Full Version : Wwe Notes & News: Gregory Helms Update, Kane, Where Are They Now And More

Black Widow
04-17-2008, 01:54 PM
WWE Hall of Famer (and one of the all-time greatest heels) Roddy Piper turns 53 today.

Gregory Helms will be doing two Motorcycle Rallies for two different charities later this month. The first is a Child Abuse Prevention Rally, the second for the House of Hope, a Christian, non-denominational, therapeutic school, home and counseling center for hurting and troubled girls. For more information, visit www.myspace.com/gshelms as Helms has posted information in his most recent blog entries.

The feature film Anamorph, featuring Mick Foley in a small role, opens in select markets tomorrow, including New York City and Los Angeles. The film is only getting a limited release.

The Birmingham News in Great Britain featured an article on a recent Kane autograph signing that took place as part of the WWE's European tour at this link.

Where Are They Now: Slam! Wrestling in Canada caught up with former WCW and WWE star Vito at this link. When asked about his release from WWE, he commented, "It came out of the blue. It shocked everybody and it shocked me. I did everything they had asked me to do. I did the unthinkable -- I wore a dress and then they said they had nothing for me. You go above and beyond to keep your job and that happens... "

PWInsider.com

JohnCenaFan28
04-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks for the read.