PDA

View Full Version : WWE SDvR vs. TNA iMPACT In Video Games, WWE High Def Update

JohnCenaFan28
04-20-2008, 09:02 PM
- Popular HD blog EngadgetHD.com is reporting that those who subscribe to DISH's AT100 and Essentials HD or any higher package will now be getting Sci Fi and USA Network in high definition as well. The Sci Fi HD is located on channel 122 HD while USA HD is located on 105 HD. This is obviously good news for wrestling fans who use DISH to watch their favorite wrestling shows and can now enjoy WWE programming in crystal clear high definition picture and sound.

- Miami Herald published a story on TNA trying to compete against WWE in the video game world before competing in overall business. Both sides of the battle (THQ for WWE and Midway for TNA) were amicable talking about what each other brings to the table. "I've seen stuff here and there, not a whole lot, but I wish them all the luck," THQ's Bryan Williams told Scott Fishman. "Competition is good. The video game market and genre are big enough for both of us. I'm looking forward to playing it as a gamer myself."

Midway's Jaime Bencia says they're looking to bring new elements to the table that surpass WWE's video game series. "We've spent a significant amount of time and effort to bring as much realism to every single wrestling animation implemented in the game," said Bencia. "We think we've got an experience that will give any wrestling game out there a legitimate run for its money."

The article also includes info on WWE wrestlers working with THQ on the features in the 2009 video game. Former Spirit Squad members, MVP, and Victoria have helped out with motion capture for the game.

Source: Wrestlezone

Black Widow
04-20-2008, 09:32 PM
TNA iMPACT Video Game >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWE SDvRaw 09

JohnCenaFan28
04-20-2008, 09:47 PM
The iMPACT game doesn't have Knockouts:hmm:

Black Widow
04-20-2008, 10:15 PM
i know :( but it should have

legolas4792
04-20-2008, 11:16 PM
thq got nothing on midway

tommy
04-21-2008, 05:34 AM
How can you say it's better before you've even played it?

FORDGUY69
04-21-2008, 06:25 AM
SDvR 2009 WILL OWN TNA IMPACT .